Financial crime is a complicated area and it is important you have the right legal team that can represent you and your case.
We successfully defend individuals against financial crime and serious fraud investigations such as:
- The City of London Police
- Crown Prosecution Service (CPS)
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- The Office of Fair Trading (OFT)
Financial crime involves complex and voluminous documentation. We ensure that every document is scrutinised and cases are prepared meticulously.
- Attend the initial interview
- Address issues of bail including bail applications
- Correspond and negotiate with other parties
- Assist with restraining orders or search warrants
- Prepare and represent you at trial
Our solicitors are able to assess the evidence against you and provide you with sound advice which will provide a platform to prepare a case strategy from the start to finish. Should your matter go to Court, we will instruct specialist financial crime barristers who will be able to have conferences with you before your hearings and equip you fully at every stage of your case with the support and expertise of our solicitors.
Please see our general Criminal Law page for further information.