If you have been charged with a motoring offence, such as driving without due care and attention or speeding, you will naturally be anxious about what happens next. In what is an unquestionable stressful time, seeking expert legal advice can limit any unnecessary worry and ensure that you are fully prepared for any consequences.
If you are due to appear in court, we can help you prepare your case and arrange for representation in court. We offer advice and guidance on all aspects of road traffic law in England and Wales. We will obtain all the facts and detail on your personal circumstances. If needed, we will liaise with the court and the Crown Prosecution Service for you in advance of the hearing.
We have a particular expertise in dealing with a wide range of motoring offences such as:
- Failing to provide driver’s details
- Failing to provide a specimen of breath for analysis
- Driving without due care and attention
- Dangerous driving
- Causing death by dangerous driving
- Driving (in charge/attempting to drive)
- Drink/drug driving charges